You may be required to upload documents in support of your online application. Please read these instructions in full before continuing to the application process.
Anyone interested in PID field can become ESPID member. Applications must be done online and are subject to acceptance by the ESPID board under the terms of Article 3 of the Association.
New members' applications are normally processed within 1 month. Membership is entered per calendar year.
ESPID members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Free annual subscription to PIDJ (12 issues per year)
- Reduced registration fees for ESPID Annual meetings
- Webcast/Podcast, access online scientific presentations
- Application for ESPID fellowships and awards
- Facilitated participation in a number of prestigious scientific courses
- Under 40 years old! Join Young ESPID
- "TALKS on the GOTM'' - Access educational webcasts through your mobile device (Apple, Android)
- Voting rights
Please note that all the applications received after September 30th will be automatically considered as applications for the following year.
Please complete all sections. Your CV should include more details on your education and qualifications, current and previous posts, and any publications (even if these are not recent, up to 10). Publications are not compulsory.
Please have this ready to upload in a suitable format (gif/jpg/doc/pdf/txt). You must include the name of a current ESPID member who supports your application. We will check this approval before your application is processed. If you are applying for a Trainee category, you will be required to upload or provide a completed Trainee Declaration Form (required each year).
There are several categories of ESPID membership and their annual fees:
- Online Membership (Euro 100) - PIDJ online access
- Print membership (Euro 156) - PIDJ printed copy and online access
- Members in Training (Euro 60) - members who are training in PID (valid only for 3 consecutive years) - PIDJ online access
- Members from Resource Limited Countries (Euro 50) – members who live in one of the listed resource limited countries - PIDJ online access
- If you have been a member of ESPID in the past 3 years, but not this year, you can rejoin online now, without paying for the missing years - click renew now
If you were a member more than 3 years ago, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is payable by the following methods and will be requested once your membership is approved:
- Online by credit card
- Bank transfer - for more details click here
- Credit card form faxed or posted - should you choose this option, please contact ESPID Membership at email@example.com
Membership Certificate available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org